Galileo News

  • progpat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2001
      Hi everybody

      here shortly some Galileo Records news:

      7 songs of our next release THONK: Earth Vision Impact
      can be downloaded on our site : http://www.galileo-records.com/index-gl.php3
      We added 90 sec. of the beginning and the end of each song.

      Please listen to it and give us feedback..

      - Two sections were added on the site.
      A "For Sale.."-section were I trie to sell the CD's I don't want or like
      and
      a "Want"-section, with CD's I'm looking for. Trades are OK, too.

      Thank you for your attention and
      have a nice time

      Patrick
      Galileo Records