[alternate-view] Do you have any *overall* reviews on ProgMetal bands?

  • michael m.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hi all, now that EEEPM is online the feedback we get on ProgMetal.net
      regarding the Encyclopedia, is more than encouraging.

      The thing is, The Epigram Encyclopedia(EEEPM) is in need for more overall
      reviews on progressive and experimental metal bands. To find reviews on
      individual albums is an easy job to do, but what really makes a project like
      an Encyclopedia "user friendly" is the overall views of progressive metal
      fans.

      If you think your overall views on progressive/experimental metal bands are
      suitable for an Encyclopedia submit them using this link:

      http://www.progmetal.net/eeepm/reviewcontribution.shtml

      Thanks for reading me,
      MichaelM
      ProgMetal.net

      Visit the EEEPM here: http://www.ProgMetal.net/eeepm

      ps. I'd like to thank again the Contributors of EEEPM, without them the
      whole project wouldn't be reality. Check the "Contributors Section" of EEEPM
      for more information about them.