FW: New all encompassing Galahad web site!!!

  • Stuart nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011

      From: Stuart nicholson [mailto:s.nicho@...]
      Sent: 27 October 2011 19:43
      Subject: New all encompassing Galahad web site!!!

      GALAHAD NEWS

      Galahad now has a new home! same address as the old home: www.galahadonline.com, but a brand new web site which we hope in time will become the 'definitive' Galahad resource on line.

      Plus, for the first time, all the official Galahad releases are available for download from one site, physical copies of most albums are also available on CD.

      We also hope to make a few unreleased rarities, both studio and live, available for download for the first time in due course.

      The site contains all sorts of interesting (!?) information about the band, plus phot's reviews, articles various 'ographies etc...Feel free to have a browse and check it out.

      In other news, the band will shortly be at Thin Ice with Karl Groom finalising recording for 'Battle Scars', the first of two new albums to be released in the next year or so. Thankfully Neil was able to record all his bass guitar parts for both albums before he sadly succombed to Cancer in September. Our thoughts are with him and Jojo and the children all the time. We will miss him so much and he will always be a part of Galahad. In fact, we do not intend to look for a new permanent bass player in the near future as it just doesn't seem right.

      'One For the Record' the official Galahad biography written by Andrew Wild, who recently wrote the recent Twelfth Night biography, is also nearing completion!

      There are a few other CD,DVD projects in the pipeline, but news on those as they begin to materialise. 2012 looks like a  busy Galayear!!!!

      I think that's about it for now!

      Take care one and all.

      Stu
      Galahad