[alternate-view] UtopiAD

  • Program
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      I hate chain e-mails, and I despise multi-level marketing, but I

      ran across something on the Internet today that I really do

      like. It is a company called UtopiAD, and it will actually pay you

      60 cents an hour to surf the web. They don't get in your way

      while on-line, and they don't make you visit any special sites,

      they just have a simple little software application that sits on

      your computer, displaying ads and counting your money. The

      application is no bigger than a typical banner ad, and you can

      move it around anywhere on your screen, so it really isn't too

      distracting. The ultimate thing about the concept is that they

      not only pay you to surf the web, but will also pay you when

      your friends and family are on-line as well. If you want to

      check it out, and get a raise while you are at it, go to:

      http://www.utopiad.com/member/getPaid?refId=104707 to sign up.

      Best of luck, and be sure to let me know what you think.

      word "unsubscribe" and our robot will automatically unsubscribe

      Thank You