Christmas is almost here...again!!

  • Stuart nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008

      Hello Everyone.

      Christmas is nearly upon us again and so it is time to reflect on all we have achieved this year.

      ‘Empires Never Last’ has been our most successful album to date, winning 2 awards - Best Album and Best Artwork. Thanks to everyone who voted for us.

      Empires is already available on ‘I-tunes’ and we hope the rest of our back catalogue will follow shortly.

      May saw a return to Tiana , Spain after nearly a decade which was memorable in many ways, not least for being able to watch ‘Twelfth Night’ headline for the first time in a very long time including Stu dueting with Andy Sears on the Geoff Mann penned classic  ‘Love Song’.

      We quickly unpacked and then were off again to Quebec , courteousy of Michel Bileadou.

      Meanwhile, our friends at OSKAR were quietly at work re-mastering our 1993 release ‘In a Moment of Complete Madness’ with additional ‘live ’tracks recorded at Whitchurch, Hampshire in 1992, and ‘Other Crimes and Misdemeanours 1, the first of the series and only available previously on cassette in the early 1990’s.

      Other Crimes 2 and 3 are to follow next year and as is a ‘Live CD’ of our appearance at Rosfest in 2007.

      Lately, we have been busy writing again and the ideas and music are flowing thick and fast.

      Next year, it looks like we will be doing some dates in Poland again at the beginning of June, with others to follow, hopefully  including a clutch in the UK ..

      A Big Thank You to all who have supported us again this year.

      In the spirit of the season, if you want to complete your Galahad Collection, we are offering 3 albums for the price of 2 (cheapest free) from the list attached until the end of January 2009 ( except for OC1, all albums are £11.50 each inclusive of postage by paypal to band@...).

      Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and successful 2009.

      GALAHAD