FW: mp3 clips, too

  • Stuart nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008

      Dear All,

      We have just received CD copies of  ‘Other Crimes & Misdemeanours 1’ and the re-mastered version of ‘In A Moment of Complete Madness’ both of which have been put out by our friends in Poland, Oskar Productions.

      ‘Other Crimes 1’ is the same track listing as the cassette tape that we released back in the early 90’s but has been tidied up and re-mastered for CD. But, it is effectively an official bootleg release, thus we will sell it for £6 on the website.

      ‘Madness’ has been remastered and is now an expanded version including three tracks taken from our Whitchurch Christmas Lecture tape that was released originally  back in 1993 from a recording made at our Christmas gig at Whitchurch Parish hall on Dec12th 1992.. The extra tracks  are: 1. The Ghost of Durtal, Richeliieus Prayer  3. The Knife/One For the Record. This will sell for £10  on the site.

      Finally, we are hoping to rearrange the Mr Kyp’s date with Threshold and let everyone one know once we have a  new date.

      Regards

      Stu

      Galahad