RARE GAL GIG WITH THRESHOLD

  • Stuart nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008

      And now for the good news…..

      GALAHAD will playing a  joint header at Mr Kyps on Sunday 9 November with leading UK  Prog metal band THRESHOLD (featuring Karl Groom on guitar who recorded, engineered and co-produced Empires Never Last) . It should be a fantastic night of original Progressive/rock/metal music from two of the UK ’s leading exponents of their respective styles.

      Doors will be open at 7.30pm for a prompt 8 o’clock start. Both bands will play for approx an hour and a quarter, Galahad will open proceedings.

      Tickets will be available from Mr Kyp’s direct or via their website (www.mrkyps.net) or from Galahad. Prices are £12 in advance and £14 on the door on the night.

      It would be great to see as many of you as possible as it’s rare we get to play in our own back yard and with such good company in the form of Threshold.

      Other developments include Empires Never Last being available on itunes for download. We are also in the process of reissuing various old albums via our friends Oskar from Poland, the latest is Two Classic Rock Lives, which features the original remastered version of Classic Rock Live plus an extra live concert CD of a gig the band played at Mr Smiths in Bournemouth back in 1985!

      Nothing Is Written and Following Ghosts have also recently been re-released.

      Other Crimes and Misdemeanours 1 will also be re-released shortly containing extra tracks available on CD for the first time, more details when we we have more information.

      All the albums will be available from Oskar and the band.

      Meanwhile, the band are in the process of writing new material for the follow up to Empires Never Last which will be a hard one to beat as ENL went down so well and is easily the best album, on very level, we have ever recorded, in our humble opinion at any rate!

      Well that’s all for now. Enjoy the Summer…if we get one!

      All the best

      GALAHAD