Civil war 2

  • rurrjh
    Message 1 of 249 , Jan 1, 2002
      > > At 12:10 2001-12-30 -0800, you wrote:
      > > >If Texas and the other states of the old southern
      > > >confederacy seceded from the Union again today, and
      > > >the remaining states tried to force them to stay
      > > the
      > > >way Lincoln did, who would win?

      America would recognise the conferacy, and run it through the back
      door.
    • Thomas Roche
      Message 249 of 249 , Jan 5, 2002
        I got a better idea: this thread, while it has been
        fruitful, is getty hoary, and I decree that it ends in
        24 hours from now.

        thomas r
        listowner

        --- anthonyappleyard <Anthony.Appleyard@...>
        wrote:
        > --- In alternate-history@y..., "Scott Palter"
        > <victoriancow2345@e...>
        > wrote:
        > > The Provos last a week against the Cheka. Remember
        > that their
        > > system is to arrest all sympathizers and all
        > relatives regardless
        > > of cause. The American Gulag was planned to be out
        > in Nevada and
        > > Arizona back in the 50's when we made such plans.
        > The old Army
        > > base areas get the same use except a different set
        > of politics for
        > > the zeks.
        >
        > This thread has not been about Mozambique for quite
        > a while. This is
        > confusing. Will someone PLEASE change the thread
        > title???

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/