Pre-publication PDF E-book Invitation

  • Marshall Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013

      The Mountain Place of Knowledge, the first book in the Ancestor Series of adventure-thrillers, by Marshall Chamberlain.

      This is my invitation to you as a group member to purchase the advance reader copy (ARC) until the publication date of December 15, 2013, for $5.95. Click on the cover link. I genuinely hope you will enjoy the ride. Feedback is welcome via the “Contact me” form on my website.

      Regards, Marshall Chamberlain