Complimentary E-book Thriller from 5-Star Author, Marshall Chamberlain

  • Marshall Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Complimentary E-book Thriller from 5-Star Author, Marshall Chamberlain

      By way of introducing my “raging-river,” writing style to the group, I’ve set up a free PDF download of The Mountain Place of Knowledge. The Mountain is the first book in the Ancestor Series of adventure-thrillers. The story is about: A scepter instrument that heals and destroys. A place of knowledge inside a mountain in Belize. A race to preserve ancient technology for the benefit of the human race. Two U.N. scientists are dispatched to Belize to determine how to access the mysterious mountain. What lies inside is scientifically unfathomable and brings immediate covert actions by nations bent on acquiring control.

      Click on this link and follow the directions: http://www.gracepublishing.org. Please don’t hesitate to email me direct if you have questions (see signature below). Enjoy !

      Marshall Chamberlain authors the Ancestor Series of adventure-thrillers and other mystery and suspense-thrillers. Synopses and sample chapters of his books are available at gracepublishing.org. E-books can be purchased at many e-book websites and at Smashwords.com. Hardback and trade paperback books are available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble online, or through special order at most major bookstores. Contact Marshall at mailto:author@... or connect on Facebook.com.