WI President Horatio Seymour?

  • Todayinah Ed.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 1:00 AM
      Point of Divergence: Lincoln's health gives out campaigning for third term

      31st May, 1810

      On this day the seventeenth President of the United States, Horatio Seymour was born in Pompey Hill, New York.

      Article continues at Today in Alternate History.
    • mark taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4 6:56 AM
        Seymour would have made a much better President than Grant,in my view.