Best Wargame magazine

  • jim bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      What is the best Wargame Magazine?  I get the LoneWarrior, but I am looking to expend and I would like to know information on both US and InterNational Magazines.

      Thanks,

      Jim

      No matter where you go, there you are.
      - Buckaroo Banzai

    • Mike French
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008

        Wargames Soldiers and Strategy; a learned, slightly off the wall Spanish publication (so the translation is sometimes a bit odd) which deals with one particular period per issue in a sort of “dossier” and otherwise covers all the stuff the others do; shows, techniques, scenery and so on. Second choice would be Wargames Illustrated.

        Mike