question

  • scott palter
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 1999
      so now that i am a subscriber, what happens?

    • Thomas P Roche
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 1999
        Er, forgive me for forgettin I started this thing. We now have maybe half
        a dozen folks signed on here, so anyone who wants to is heartily
        encouraged to start up some relevant thread, any relevant thread.

        On Sun, 30 May 1999, scott palter wrote:

        > From: "scott palter" <payankee2345@...>
        >
        > so now that i am a subscriber, what happens?

        > What was YOUR favorite part?!
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Tell other Star Wars fans at ONElist!

      • scott palter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 1999
          Will start with one of the oldest never ending arguements.
          The US Civil War - could it have been politically finessed
          or was it preordained?
          Scott

          >From: Thomas P Roche <troche@...>
          >To: alternate-history@onelist.com
          >Subject: Re: [alternate-history] question
          >Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 01:50:42 -0400 (EDT)
          >
          >From: Thomas P Roche <troche@...>
          >
          >Er, forgive me for forgettin I started this thing. We now have maybe half
          >a dozen folks signed on here, so anyone who wants to is heartily
          >encouraged to start up some relevant thread, any relevant thread.
          >

          >On Sun, 30 May 1999, scott palter wrote:
          >
          > > From: "scott palter" <payankee2345@...>
          > >
          > > so now that i am a subscriber, what happens?

          > > Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com

          > > What was YOUR favorite part?!
          > > http://www.onelist.com
          > > Tell other Star Wars fans at ONElist!

          >ONElist: bringing the world together.
          >http://www.onelist.com
          >Join a new list today!

        • Pastor Phillip Dungan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 1999
            By the late 1850s it was inevitable (imo). The sides
            had become so polarized that even moderate Republicans
            (like Lincoln) would only trigger a huge reaction from
            the south if and when elected.

            Also, there was like of statesmen who could generate a
            compromise like they had in 1821 and 1850.

            ~Rev. Phil

            --- scott palter <payankee2345@...> wrote:
            > From: "scott palter" <payankee2345@...>
            >
            > Will start with one of the oldest never ending
            > arguements.
            > The US Civil War - could it have been politically
            > finessed
            > or was it preordained?
            > Scott

            ===
            "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:26)