      From: rurrjh <rurr2@...>
      To: Thomas Roche <tertullianus_2000@...>
      Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 10:21 PM
      Subject: Re: What if: Confederate Delegates at the Paris Peace Talks in 1919..

      Yes

      While its unlikely that US, and CS interests would clash at Paris. Unless Britain has promised both former German colonies. The CSA would be more rabid about the League of Nations missives about Racism.
      A World War, in which thousands nay hundreds of thousands of men of colour have been trained in arms, and killed whites lies heavy on Richmonds future

      --- In alternate-history@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Roche <tertullianus_2000@...> wrote:

      > Are you still on this list, Ruiri?
      >

      > Dr. Thomas P. Roche
      > Teacher of Classical Languages