When we heard (from Bob Sidebottom, summer of '77) how you and Chaykin did those pages with no real script or scenes for reference, we were amazed it was asoldmormonboy
hi List (& Chet)-- No, I'm not really on Facebook... at least not directly. The self-tormenting John Cimino, who talked me into that Facebook page, handlesallgiantcomics
Imagine if Don McGregor ever used Twitter! ......No, I can't. - *jeep! and God Bless! (Thank you, Red Skelton!) --Dizzy Grandpa Chet #*share goodness* On Wed,oldmormonboy
When applying to join the group, please tell us your real name and a bit about yourself. We're nosy that way.
Want to see the REAL Alter Ego, the actual fanzine/magazine? Go to http://www.twomorrows.com ASAP.
- Comic Books
- Apr 27, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.