Re: [altdotnet] Kobo - sr .NET/C# development positions available - Toronto

  • John Morales
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
      Anyone with similar skills in the Washington DC area and looking for a like minded team, shoot me an email...

      On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Steven Smith <ssmith.lists@...> wrote:

      The Code Project (www.codeproject.com), also in Toronto, is looking for devs with similar experience as well.  So, if you're in Toronto and have some or all of these skills, send your CV/resume to us at jobs@..., too.

      Steve

      On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM, frederik.maertens <frederik.maertens@...> wrote:

      Hi

      As no one seems to frown on these here.. :)

      Kobo is a canadian ebook retailer which is active on a whole host of platforms (our own device, android, iOs, etc)

      I'm looking for a few senior .net developers to beef up the existing web & backend team at Kobo.

      This team is responsible for building and maintaining all services and data that kobobooks.com, the kobo ereader and all mobile applications rely on to sell and read books on any Kobo device/site.

      Must have:
      • .NET/C#
      • MS SQL Server
      • IIS
      • WCF
      • SVN
      • Asp.net / Asp.net mvc
      • nUnit, rhino mocks
      • Nhibernate
      • adhere to the SOLID principles
      • ability to be pragmatic when dealing with legacy code

      Nice to have:
      • Azure experience
      • Solr
      • Integration and Unit Test Frameworks