RE: Re: [altdotnet] The StackOverflow Effect

  • mcintyre321
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 5, 2008
      Great. I spend months building up a whole load of blog subscriptions. Now I
      have to spend another 3 months finding everyones twitter feeds.

      Cristian Prieto-2 wrote:

      > Well, my last question about IRepository in this mailing list was only
      > answered by two or three persons :P
      >
      > I guess we are feeling the "tweeter effect"

    • Buddy Lindsey, Jr.
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 10, 2008
        http://twitter.com/altdotnet

        look through that those are a lot of the alt.net tweeters or those interested in it.  That will give you a huge chunk right away.

        Cristian Prieto-2 wrote:

        > Well, my last question about IRepository in this mailing list was only
        > answered by two or three persons :P
        >
        > I guess we are feeling the "tweeter effect"

        Buddy Lindsey
        http://www.buddylindsey.com
        http://www.twitter.com/buddylindsey