The StackOverflow Effect

  • Erik Forbes
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 4, 2008
      Is it just me, or does it seem like the quantity of 'please help I'm stuck' posts here has dropped since StackOverflow launched to the public?

      Erik

      ps - this is what part of the alphabet would look like with the letters 'q' and 'r' removed.
    • Buddy Lindsey, Jr.
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 10, 2008
        http://twitter.com/altdotnet

        look through that those are a lot of the alt.net tweeters or those interested in it.  That will give you a huge chunk right away.

        On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 3:28 AM, mcintyre321 <mcintyre321@...> wrote:

        Great. I spend months building up a whole load of blog subscriptions. Now I
        have to spend another 3 months finding everyones twitter feeds.

        Cristian Prieto-2 wrote:

        > Well, my last question about IRepository in this mailing list was only
        > answered by two or three persons :P
        >
        > I guess we are feeling the "tweeter effect"

        Buddy Lindsey
        http://www.buddylindsey.com
        http://www.twitter.com/buddylindsey