Great work Corey! Mikederamp5113
Hi Guys, Todd Goodman over at the N8VEM group is doing a run of S-100 back plane boards which I just re-worked so they will fit into either an ALTAIR or IMSAIjoshbensadon
I should be videotaping the process this summer. I have a couple of 5150 and a PCJr "Derblinken" Legacy case to paint in addition to my TI Silent ASR.corey986
Welcome to the Altair Computer Club!
We are collectors of the world's first microcomputers, the various versions of the Altair. The goal of this site is to build a resource for every owner or collector of Altair computer parts, software, publications, and pictures.
Please feel free to contribute to our message board.
You are visitor number
since we began counting on February 11, 2002
Free counters provided by Andale.
- Nov 3, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.