Peachtree Accounting Software

  • Larry D. Pyeatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
      Hello all,
      I'm looking for a copy of the Altair version of Peachtree accounting
      software.

      --
      Larry D. Pyeatt, PhD.
      pyeatt@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2006
        Larry,

        Back then, it was known as ASDC (Altair Software Distribution
        Company) software, or simply Altair business software. There were
        6 "modules": General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receiveable,
        Inventory Management, Payroll, and Word Processing, and they could
        run independently of each other. Versions were also available for
        the PCC-2000.

        The WP program was not particularly good. There was a much, much
        better program called "Qtype", written by Carl Swift. His company,
        Swift Computers, was a big Altair dealer in Texas.

        Steve
        ================================

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry D. Pyeatt"
        <pyeatt@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        > I'm looking for a copy of the Altair version of Peachtree
        accounting
        > software.
        >
        > --
        > Larry D. Pyeatt, PhD.
        > pyeatt@...
        > http://www.cs.ttu.edu/~pyeatt

      • Larry D. Pyeatt
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2006
          Thanks! I found someone who has it. I'll look for Qtype as well.

          --
          Larry D. Pyeatt, PhD.
          pyeatt@...