Re: I never thought I would be driving home with 2 8800's in my back seat....

  • jack99rubin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2006
      > Yesterdays' haul (I drove 450 miles one way):
      >
      > 2 Altair 8800's (with many cards installed tbd) 8800A processors.
      > S/N's 220744K and 220043K

      But wait Bill - there's more! - I have a machine I picked up for you
      last month - the label on the front says it's a Malvern 3600 E Type
      Particle Sizer (but the label on the back says it's a Commodore 8296).

      Contact me off list - we're a bit more than 450 miles apart but I'm
      sure we can figure something ...

      Jack