Second Article on Altair

  • nickinthecity2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      Does anyone still have the article printed right after the jan 6, 1975
      issue of popular electronics?

      the one were it introduced you to do programming in Machine Language,
      step by step. I'd like to a copy of those instructions

      thanks for any help,

      Nicky
    • charles_pearson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
        If you are talking about the February, 1975 issue of Popular
        Electronics, then you can find what you want in this URL:

        http://home.gwi.net/~jdebell/pe/1975/

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "nickinthecity2000"