message posting problems

  • alltare
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2006
      Some Yahoo groups are currently exhibiting message
      posting problems. Messages submittied via email seem
      to be getting posted OK, but if you try to compose and
      submit a message online, at the group's site, it will
      probably disappear into the void. For the time being
      then, you should only submit messages via email. If
      you want to try the online method, save a copy of your
      message on your computer in case you have to resubmit
      it.

      If you usually read our group's messages online,
      you'll still be able to do so. However, if you should
      want to reply to a message, do it via email for the
      next few days, until the problem is fixed.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2006
        Yahoo has fixed the message posting glitches, so forget
        what I said in my previous message.

        Steve

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, alltare <alltare@...>