8800b Turnkey Monitor PROM

  • wstronks
    Message 1 of 123 , Feb 25, 1999
    • H.E. Robert, [Just Bob!]
      Message 123 of 123 , Dec 23, 2004
        Hi Mike, Dave,

        The binaries for Altair basic can be found on Andy Kessel's site;

        http://www.altairage.com/languages/languages.htm

        I don't think anyone has the source??? I think "Bill" and "Paul" still
        hold it
        close to their "blackened hearts", and as such have not released it to
        the public
        domain. The docs are available from our most majestic list leader,
        Steve Shepherd for a modest duplication and shipping costs at;

        http://www.altairmanuals.com/

        Mike, what applications for the Altair do you have, and what are you
        asking for them?

        Just Bob!