Another possible source...for stuff?

  • UEOGUY-H.E.ROBT
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14 6:24 AM
      Hey gang,

      I saw this site referenced on the heathkit list as having out of
      production components for vintage electronics! They do have 1702A's
      and 4200 SEMI chips in-stock, but for prices you have to request a
      quote. Didn't have time to see if switches were an item they carried.

      http://www.4starelectronics.com/part_search.html

      Just an FYI....
      Just Bob!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 6:31 PM
        Nope, no F2 handles there.

        steve
        -------------------------------

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "UEOGUY-H.E.ROBT"
        <ueoguy@y...> wrote:
        > Hey gang,
        >
        > I saw this site referenced on the heathkit list as having out of
        > production components for vintage electronics! They do have
        1702A's
        > and 4200 SEMI chips in-stock, but for prices you have to request a
        > quote. Didn't have time to see if switches were an item they
        carried.

        > http://www.4starelectronics.com/part_search.html
        >
        > Just an FYI....
        > Just Bob!
        > --
      • Craig Landrum
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19 8:33 AM
          >I saw this site referenced on the heathkit list as having out of
          >production components for vintage electronics! They do have 1702A's
          >and 4200 SEMI chips in-stock, but for prices you have to request a
          >quote. Didn't have time to see if switches were an item they carried.
          >
          >http://www.4starelectronics.com/part_search.html

          They have a $300 minimum order :-)
          --
          Craig Landrum
          Chief Technical Officer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19 9:07 AM
            That shouldn't be too hard to hit with a group buy if they allow varied stuff in the order.

            Erik Klein
            www.vintage-computer.com
            www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum
            The Vintage Computer Forum

            Craig Landrum <craigl@...> wrote:
            >I saw this site referenced on the heathkit list as having out of
            >production components for vintage electronics! They do have 1702A's
            >and 4200 SEMI chips in-stock, but for prices you have to request a
            >quote. Didn't have time to see if switches were an item they carried.
            >
            >http://www.4starelectronics.com/part_search.html

            They have a $300 minimum order :-)
            --
            Craig Landrum
            Chief Technical Officer
            mindwrap, inc.
            Phone: (540) 675-3015 x 229
            Fax: (540) 675-3130
            email: craigl@...

            ---- SPECIAL NOTICE CONCERNING "SPAM" ----
            If this message appears to be junk mail that has nothing to do with our group, there are things you can do to prevent receiving more of the same. Go to our Yahoo group's website, sign in, open the FILES folder, and read the text file called "Blocking Spam" for infomation about your options.
            --- Steve, your group moderator