Off topic security article

  • Larry T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      I would like to share this article with everyone. It has nothing to
      do with vintage computers; in fact they are generally secure by
      definitions as the pre-date the internet. It is related to computers
      and provides some thoughts that I believe are of value. Since you
      have joined this group and are obviously using a computer, this is
      relevant to you. I hope you find this useful and/or thought provoking.

      http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/06/security_blame/

      Larry T.