Re: building an altair 680!!! (:, having trouble finding

  • horacehall
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
      > I was wondering if we could burn the code to
      a 1702 EPROM for other 680 owners to try. <

      Perhaps the program could be burned into 4 1702's? There are program
      listings. You can find some online so you wouldn't have to hand key the
      contents again: http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/swtbug/SWTBUG_Index.htm
      --Wayne
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 8, 2005
        Wayne,

        A lot of SWTBUG looks like it's SWTPC-specific, so it would seem to
        be of limited value. Also, required RAM must be installed at memory
        addresses A000 thru A07, which may be a problem for some users. I
        need to completely read the docs to see if it's viable. You said
        that you have actually used this chip in an Altair?

        Since we have the listing, I could hand-key the code into my
        programmer and blast it into some 1702s, but no guarantees about
        functionality.

        alltare

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, horacehall <no_reply@y...>