Commnds for WordPerfect 3.1

  • Labelmate
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2005
      Dear all,

      Nothing to do with the Altair this time! I am looking for a user manual or
      simply the control codes for WordPerfect 3.1 working on DOS.

      I would really appreciate any help.

      Thank you,

      Catherine

      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2005
        You're in the wrong place. I suggest that you find a WordPerfect
        user's group and try asking your question there. Searching Yahoo
        groups for "wordperfect" yields 21 hits.

        alltare

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Labelmate"