Request for info

  • UEOGUY-H.E.ROBT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 12:54 AM
      Hello fellow listers,

      Does anyone out there remember a board for the Altair made by RMQ
      systems, called the POWER-START board? I think it was used in
      conjunction with the DBL /MBL eproms and the 88-PMC and performed the
      Jump 777 000 (oct) on reset and run to load Altair disk basic, with out
      having to do the examine, and sense switch setting back to 000 000(oct).

      Now the big question, does anybody have a manual for that board or the
      dip switch setting tables?

      Thanks in advance!

      Just Bob!