New to the Group -- anyone from the Pittsburgh region ?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm new to this group. I've been collecting microcomputers for a
      number of years now. I hope this group will be a good place to get
      more info on the Altair machines. I was wondering if there is anyone
      in this group that is also from the Pittsburgh region ?

      thanks,
      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        Welcome to the club, Dan.

        Check the archives for all kinds of Altair info. Have you managed to
        collect much S-100 stuff yet?

        Steve

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <ragooman@c...>