Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: MITS Part Number 103676 ??

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
      You are correct. I am guessing it's a board kit.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 16, 2005
        The only easy way that I can think of to ID the kit is to look at one
        of MITS' old catalogs. Unfortunately, all of mine are filed away
        now. Whatever it is, it's worth at least $280 to "chizwiz".

        Steve
        ===============================

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
        > You are correct. I am guessing it's a board kit.
        > Bill
        >
        > In a message dated 2/13/2005 8:14:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > robert@a... writes:
        >
        > > I think this is, of which he speaks...
        > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&category=1247&item=5164201961

        > > Just Bob!

      • Dave Freeman
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 16, 2005
          Steve,
          How do I find the altair site- I am a member and I cannot find it on
          yahoo? I need to send out an email.
          Thanks
          Dave

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 16, 2005
            Dave,

            Searching Yahoo Groups' home page for "altair" will find our group.

            Or go directly to
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/altaircomputerclub/

            You can also find our URL at the bottom of each message that the
            group emails to you.

            Is this what you wanted to know, or are you looking for some other
            Altair site?

            steve

            --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Dave Freeman