pictures of my altair 8800b turnkey

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      vintagecomputer.net/altair8800b-t/ - I took these pics to help
      illustrate the original configuration of my 8800b(t) as I received
      it. NOTE: I have recently received useful info about what dip-
      switch changes are needed to get this computer running properly, *so
      please do not assume that the settings you see in these pictures are
      correct* if you are working on your own system!!! I will post new
      pictures once I get the computer running properly. If you have any
      comments, I am all electronic ears.

      My website, vintagecomputer.net is a dumping ground for me and
      whomever else wants my notes and files on vintage computer diagnosis
      and whatever. I have tons of stuff, and I only have a fraction of
      it on this site so far.

      The novelty of the site is that you are presented with an "MS DOS-
      like emulator" interface for site navigation. The back-end
      directories are just apache directories.