Re: Guy's and Gal's, Here's one for your collection.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      Anyone know what that equipment would have sold for when new? Boy,
      those would make great cabinets for my entertainment system.

      Here's a slightly shorter URL to the same ebay auction:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727492116

      Steve

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "H.E. Robert, [Just Bob!]"
      <robert@a...> wrote:
      > Hello all!
      >
      > This one's a little off topic, but thought it might be of interest,
      > including the "Rant" section about ebay!
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=5727492116&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1