Guy's and Gal's, Here's one for your collection.

  • H.E. Robert, [Just Bob!]
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hello all!

      This one's a little off topic, but thought it might be of interest,
      including the "Rant" section about ebay!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727492116&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727492116&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1>

      They make a price comparison to an Altair in the ad, how cool, we're in
      pretty good company it seems!

      A little diversion from the world of elections.....enjoy!

      Just Bob!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
        Anyone know what that equipment would have sold for when new? Boy,
        those would make great cabinets for my entertainment system.

        Here's a slightly shorter URL to the same ebay auction:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5727492116

        Steve

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "H.E. Robert, [Just Bob!]"