[Altair Computer Club] Re: How to sell 8080b??

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2004
      Richard,

      The easiest way to check the value of any old item is to visit eBay
      and look at the final selling price of COMPLETED auctions of similar
      items. I think you have to be registered to view the completed
      auctions.

      It seems like almost any old chip with white ceramic and gold pins
      has collector appeal, so you certainly shouldn't throw those types
      away.

      steve

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Erik S. Klein"