RE: [Altair Computer Club] How to sell 8080b??

  • Douglas Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      First, the sales price depends on the condition, the number of boards included and the working status. If you can check to see if they power up, if you can single step through addresses and see the data, can possibly even run a short program, that would improve the value. Including a memory board, the CPU board, a serial board at the very least, gives the impression this is a complete system. Additional boards would, of course, help.
      Hey by the way, if you have a modem double board, email me at dougls1@.... This is a daughter modem board with an 88SIOB card.
      I track prices on ebay and have many Altairs with different models represented. I have been surprised at the variation in how high and low these can go for. Set your reserve price carefully and don't put a high starting bid.