Excessive posting apology...

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2014

      If you're getting email notifications of my multiple attempts at posting the "Something new to do for Altair floppy disk owners" message, I apologize. I have tried many different ways to get this f'ing post to format properly. I can get it to look exactly correct as I compose the message, but invariably, the message loses all formatting once posted to the group.

      I've tried everything from cut and paste formatted, cut and paste as plain text and then format using the icons on the web page, pasting HTML, typing it all in from scratch, etc. What a huge waste of time for something so simple!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2014
        Even typing in the simple message above - looks like all blank lines have been removed...
      • Frank Schieschke
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2014
          What about sending messages from outside the group.

          This is a Test.

          Frank

          Even typing in the simple message above - looks like all blank lines have been removed...

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2014
            Good idea Frank - not perfect, but much better!