Teletype 43 Line Feed Problem

  • toml_12953
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2014

      I just got a Teletype 43 and all the functions work except FF and LF. The belt going from the roller to a motor is OK. Is there something I can check without a maintenance manual? I'm leery about taking it apart without one.

    • horacehall
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2014
        For help with Teletype machines one good resource is the Greenkeys mail reflector group at
        http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/greenkeys
        It's free to join.

        Wayne
      • toml_12953
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2014
          Thanks. I'm a member of the group and did send a message to the group. I finally figured out the problem myself. The horizontal feed motor has its own fuse and that was bad. I replaced it and now it works.