Re: Altair 8800 for sale

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
      It didn't set a record, but it sold for more than I thought it would
      ($2750). As Erik and others have pointed out to me, it had a
      valuable CPU chip onboard, and that might be what did the trick. I
      do think though, that it would have sold for more with the addition
      of better pictures and description. Maybe the buyer, if he's a
      member here, will give us a report some day.

      Steve

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <alltare@y...>