Auto-Run upon CP/M Boot

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2014
      I have added a utility for configuring Altair CP/M to automatically run a command line upon cold boot, warm boot, or both in the "Altair (Burcon) CP/M 2.2" folder in the files section. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Mike

    • altairnic
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2014
        I still have to try it Mike ! Didn't have the time.
      • altairnic
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2014
          It does work perfectly. I might actually use it to load a menu to play different games.