FS: MITS 88-PMC 2K 1702A ROM Board

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
      I've listed a rev 0 88-PMC (no soldermask, yellow silkscreen) for sale:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271380510711

      Board has been cleaned up and tested, botched work from the previous owner fixed (IC K, a DM8131, was removed, along with its pads and some of the traces).

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2014
        looks nice!

        My current projects:
        I am working on the best way to load BASIC onto ROMS on a 8800 Turnkey system running the TurnMon.  I know there is a mod ROM that allows for both Turnmon and BASIC in the same system, just getting started but I should have everything to get this running.  Earlier this week I installed the 680b 16K RAM card I picked up from Ebay last week.  Needed a little work, but not much.

        bill