Wanted: Seattle area person to distribute free computer stuff

  • Stuart Wyatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013

      I recently started to give away most of my old computer stuff from the mid 70s through mid 90s.  I’ve found a dozen new homes for many items, but I’ve realized I have a lot more stuff to part with than I have the desire to catalog, list and ship.

      So, I’m looking for someone in the greater Seattle area (I’m north of Seattle) that knows people or groups that are interested in items from S-100 to PC, boards to individual components, modules to documentation, used and unused.  I would like this person to take the lot and distribute it to new homes.  The “reward” for volunteering is a few treasures like 8080 chips, 8” floppies and early MFM drives.

      I know a lot of people here have pretty complete collections and much more than I have, but they might be able to connect me with someone that could use a jump start for their collection.

      Thanks,

      -Stuart

    • jadersch

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2013

          Hi Josh, you were actually next on my list to contact.  I’ll PM you with my contact info.

          -Stuart