So before I put it in eBay, does anyone need a 4 slot Altair motherboard

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2013
      I have a good condition spare rev-1 board with original date correct edge connectors in the green PCB color. I swapped it out for a light colored PCB to match my existing Rev 0 board. The curse of a plexiglass display cover on my Altair, visuals matter.I can email you pics if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.Cheers, Corey