Re: [Altair Computer Club] MITS ALTAIR 8800b Computer with 11 Boards

  • Michael George Hart
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2013
      Yes, there are two S100 boards in the 8800b that connects to chassis mounted connector.

      There is a cable from the drive unit that plugs directly into the chassis connector.

      To night I will post pictures of all the cards found in the unit.

      I, the unwilling, was lead by the unqualified, to do the unbelievable for so long with so little, that I attempted the impossible with nothing

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 30, 2013, at 1:07 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      I saw the photos. Are the two drive controller cards connected with cables?  The drive controller for this system would be two boards connected by cables/wire.  I assume yes you have the cables, but they were not visible in the ebay auction.