Re: [Altair Computer Club] looking for info about early hackers

  • Vijay Vaidyanathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      You may want to check out the book "Exploding the Phone" and perhaps, try to contact the author. He seemed accessible and willing to respond to emails etc.

      - VV
      ====

      On Sep 6, 2013, at 10:02 PM, <duncragon@...> <duncragon@...> wrote:

      I am doing some research about hackers and phone phreakers in CA area using computers such as altair and com64 and others from 1976 to 1982. It seems those people were very loyal to their equipment. Is there anyone here who can point me in the right direction to find info on this. Thanks