Re: [Altair Computer Club] RE: RE: worth it? 8800b turnkey with drives

  • B Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
      thanks all. It's nearby, so I can drive and pick up.  The seller is going to include a '75 GE terminal printer and orig MITS documentation that he sent away for from MITS (he says) after he bought the computer.  The added value to me is the fact that the owner knows where it came from, who owned it since it was new.  The 2SIO was used for a modem.  I have plenty of unreliable 88-16MCS cards already, don't need more of those :-)