RE: To NULL or not to NULL that is the question...

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013
      Bill,The loader handles the delays and such only for binary loads like actually loading basic. Basic programs like hangman or Star Trek on paper tape just seen to be the actual program typed in. The NULLs provide a delay when "typing" in the program from the papertape to allow basic to process the text. When you start working on your paper tape stuff and your doing text, check the actual tape itself for the nulls on each line, you won't actually see them in the text displayed.Thanks,Btw. If you want me to punch out a good copy of basic on Mylar let me know, I can leave it at InfoAge.Cheers, Corey