Disk Drive Connector Bracket

  • toml_12953
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2013

      Does anyone have a photo of the external bracket that was used to mount the disk drive connector to the back of the 8800? The 8800b had some larger openings so the connector could be fastened directly to the back panel but the 8800 only has openings wide enough to mount a DB-25 connector. That's why the bracket was necessary. I'm trying to make my 8800 as authentic as possible so I'd like my bracket to look like an original.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013
        Tom,

        I had a photo I downloaded a while back of an 8800 with the DB-37 bracket attached to the rear. Not sure where I found the picture, so I can't post a link. Instead, I uploaded the photos to the "M Douglas Photos" album in this group.