Altair Owner Registration

  • TMollerup
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2003
      In the database section of this forum, I add an owners registration
      database for anyone who wants to list. (I hope that is OK since I am
      new here) Only enter what information you want to share. Insert the
      word NOSPAM in your email address if you want to avoid an email
      address havesting application from taking your address. I used my
      yahoo account where I don't care if I receive SPAM. Incidentially, my
      primary address is tmollNOSPAMerup@NO_SPAMomniresponse.com. Just
      remove the NOSPAM and the NO_SPAM if you send me a message.