MOVCPM for Altair (Burcon) CP/M 2.2

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2013
      I have written MOVCPM for Altair (Burcon) CP/M 2.2. This is the CP/M version that has been distributed amongst a number of Altair floppy owners in this group. SYSGEN was typically present on those floppies, but MOVCPM was missing.

      MOVCPM.COM along with SYSGEN.COM are present in the MOVCPM folder in the "Altair (Burcon) CPM 2.2" directory. These can be used to make Altair CP/M versions that fit the amount of RAM available in your systems.